A Victorian Red Hat Lady

After I turned 50 years of age, I had decided I was going to live each day as if it was my last. I will do all the thing I had only dreamed about. I am going to live, love and have fun. Life is to short to worry about tomorrow, just live and enjoy today!

"Come on this life journey with me and experience the thrill"
Lady Estelle T. Barada

Pages


Monday, February 22, 2010

Tea By The Sea!


Tea by the Sea


Newport Potters Guild Hosts National Juried Exhibition of

Tea-Related Pottery March 3-April 5
Opening Reception Sat. March 6
 
(Newport, RI, February 22, 2010)  Where classical meets contemporary and clay meets the sea.  The Newport Potters Guild, located at 302 Thames Street in Newport, RI will host Tea by the Sea, a national juried exhibition of teapots, teacups, tea bowls and tea accessories from March 3 through April 5. An opening reception with live jazz from the Lois Vaughan Jazz Duo will be held on Saturday, March 6, from 6:00-9:00 pm. The exhibition and reception are open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Fabulous After 50

My Red Hat Blogger Friends

Meet Rebecca Spencer