A Victorian Red Hat Lady

After I turned 50 years of age, I had decided I was going to live each day as if it was my last. I will do all the thing I had only dreamed about. I am going to live, love and have fun. Life is to short to worry about tomorrow, just live and enjoy today!

"Come on this life journey with me and experience the thrill"
Lady Estelle T. Barada

Pages


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can Not Wait for the Spring!


In the lovely month of flowers blooming, birds mating and all come out of their winter hibernation, we Red Hat Ladies come out in all our glory and colors to attend the Spring festivities. My favorite is the Newport Flower Show. All the lovely colors, the women in lovely Spring hats and the cheer of bring in the Spring.
Every year I have attended this event I just had to visit the hat tent. You just can not go to a flower show and not buy a new spring hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Fabulous After 50

My Red Hat Blogger Friends

Meet Rebecca Spencer